Sunday, October 02, 2005

HELLO MOTHERS, This blog entry is a personal one with me, all I am going to say is that once in my life I had a little sister and now she is a MOTHER, and yes she is from THE HOOD and succeeded real well, Part of me is jealous of her, and part of me envies her, and at the sametime , I am extremely proud of her. She is a great mom and now I have a niece and she is FABULOUS, due to her mom, and all of this came from our MOM and DAD. In short what I am trying to say is, ladies and gentleman please give your children a HEAD START in life, and especially you mothers. When it is your childrens turn, please pay attention to them and make their lives better than yours was. Thank You Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»